As spoken in the book
Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion daily, or at least weekly, to offer their lives for the greater glory of God and the salvation of souls, that the souls of sinners may not be damned but receive, at least at their last hour, the graces of eternal life.
The Virgin specifically says: "The pain burns In the heart of many mothers. Their hearts are oppressed by the spiritual state of their children, by its immoral conduct, the destiny of their lives after death. For love towards them, moved by compassion,
I reached with my requests the five promises. Let them be consoled, offering to deliver all the events of their lives".
The Five Promises of Our Heavenly Mother to Those Who Offer Their Lives to Her
- Their names will be written in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, inflamed by love.
- Their life offering, together with the infinite merits of Jesus, can save many souls from damnation. All souls All souls who live until the end of the world will benefit from their life offering.
- None of their family members will go to hell, even if it seems otherwise, because they will receive, in the depths of their souls, the grace of sincere contrition before the soul departs from their bodies.
- On the day they offer their lives, their loved ones suffering in purgatory will be released.
- I will be with them at the hour of their death. They will not know purgatory. I will carry their souls straight to the presence of the Glorious Trinity, where they will live with me in a special place created by God and will rejoice forever.
PRAYER OF THE LIFE OFFERING: "My Beloved Jesus: In front of the Most Blessed Trinity, in front of Our Mother of Heaven, and of all the heavenly Court, I offer, according to the intentions of your Eucharistic Heart and those of the Immaculate Heart of Most Holy Mary, all my life, all my holy Masses, Communions, good deeds, sacrifices and sufferings, uniting them to the merits of your Most Holy Blood and death in the cross:
~ To adore the Most Holy Glorious Trinity.
~ To offer atonement for our offenses.
~ For the unity of our Holy Mother Church.
~ For our priests.
~ For good priestly vocations.
~And for all the souls until the end of the world.
Receive, my Jesus, my offer of life and grant me the grace to persevere faithfully until the end of my life.